Mouse sometimes doubles clicks on

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
I have a Razer naga which i purchased maybe a year ago, and its been great mouse since last week, my mouse has been acting weird and has been double clicking when i single click for eg. when i select a file it would sometimes just open it up for me and i have the mouse set up for double clicking the file to open instead of single clicks need some help and suggestions plz.

Have the most recent updates, and i wish i could return it back to razer but razer requires the receipt from the store i bought it from in order for me return it back to razer so my only hope right now is to find a solution for it.

thanks

You don't need a receipt to RMA it. RMA is where you send a defective hardware to the manufacturer, and they will fix it or replace it when still under warranty or not tampered with.

Are you sure its the mouse? Have you tried to use a different mouse and see if it still does it? There is a virus that makes you double click.

Have you tried taking the mouse apart and cleaning it?? My Microsoft mouse did the same thing last week, sometimes it would even click on things for me. I removed (4) small screws to gain access to the interior of the mouse (they were hidden under the label and feet pads), then I used compressed air to clean out the dust. Next I examined the switches for each button, you may find some lint or hair matted up around the actuators. I used a toothpick to scrap the matting away and then used another shot of compressed air. Reassemble the mouse and you should be good to go. If it's still acting crazy then you probably need a new mouse.

Have you tried taking the mouse apart and cleaning it?? My Microsoft mouse did the same thing last week, sometimes it would even click on things for me. I removed (4) small screws to gain access to the interior of the mouse (they were hidden under the label and feet pads), then I used compressed air to clean out the dust. Next I examined the switches for each button, you may find some lint or hair matted up around the actuators. I used a toothpick to scrap the matting away and then used another shot of compressed air. Reassemble the mouse and you should be good to go. If it's still acting crazy then you probably need a new mouse.

For this Razer naga i dont see any screw, so i dont think taking it apart is an option i also tried spraying the mouse with compressed air and that didnt seem to work at all
help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom