Mouse scroll not working probably - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
True Techie
Default Re: Mouse scroll not working probably

I took a look at that mouse, and actually find it very promising. However, I think I will choose the 2nd version, as I am used to the forward button on my MX500.

I have a friend who have the G5, and it seems he has a problem with the cord of the mouse. For some reason it won't 'unfold' from the way it was in the box when he bought it. By that I mean, the cord is folded in a certain way to make it fit inside the box, but afterwards it still stays in the same shape.

If anyone have the Logitech G5, can you tell me if you have had any similar problems with the cord? or any other problems with the mouse in general?

(btw I just found my own post on a google search for something else, how cool is that!)

Cheeseburgers everyone
Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

I haven't had any problems with my G5 ever. The cord straightened out after maybe a week of use. I've had it for 2 years now and it's still running like the day I bought it. I can honestly say it's the best mouse I've had.

Old 11-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
True Techie

Wow, thats a relief. Was afraid that was gonna ruin the mouse, but apparently not.
Then it's settled. I will buy the G5v2.

That you all for replying

Cheeseburgers everyone
Closed Thread