mouse problems! logitech optical

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i have a optical logitech se wheel mouse. ok my mouse seems to be working perfect it works fine in windows, and works really smooth and responsive in all my games accept battlefield 2 demo. as soon as i open the bf2 demo the mouse works great. but as soon as i join a game and get ready to select my gun i am unable to move my mouse it all, the game is not locked. there is sound still going people talking so the game is running smooth. just no mouse response. i have tried changing my usb host controller. and doesnt help. ive also tried reinstalling mouse drivers, and unpluging the mouse. i have no idea what this could possibly be. but is this maybe a broken mouse? and also i have tried my system at stock clocks. and the problem still occurs. and i am possitive my system is perfectly stable. so my cpu and memory clocks/timmings has nothing to do with this.

I'd almost guarentee that it's not the mouse... sounds like somethings wrong with the demo you downloaded...

well i uninstalled the demo, and reinstalled it and the problem is still happening. so im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom