Mouse not working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudiroth666

Solid State Member
So suddenly my mouse just started to not work after resetting my computer. After installing DVD43, it had me restart my computer..I did it, & my mouse hasn't worked since. No matter how many times I restart it. It's plugged into a USB slot. I've tried unplugging it then plugging it back in..nope. Tried switching it to a USB port that I know works (works on my camera, ipod, etc)...nope. Still doesn't work..tried going into the device manager & uninstalling it then restarting the computer..nope. Anybody have any ideas? I've uninstalled DVD43 just in case, & it still didn't work.

is it wireless? dumb suggestion but check the batteries and make sure you have the drivers that came with the mouse installed if it is wireless. also try booting in safemode and see if it works that way to see if there is a conflict between something.

Ah yes, sorry forgot to mention. Yes it is wireless..batteries are good. It's a Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0, I downloaded Intellipoint 5.5 & installed it..still doesn't work. I will try booting in safe mode now...

Ok safe mode didn't do anything..tried system restore also, still nothing. In the device manager it says the mouse is working fine..I haven't tried another mouse though

Ok tried another mouse...yep it works. I don't get it though, I updated the drivers on the wireless mouse & everything..batteries are fine, even switched em out & put new ones in..still nothing.

lol if your anything like me i drop my mouse alot. all i can think of is look at the drivers to make sure there is a connection i have the same drivers mabey even the same mouse, wireless intellimouse exploerer 2.0, anyways just check the drivers and make sure the mouse is getting a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom