Mouse gaming problems (vernong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Hey ill post the pics...this is what the prob really is.
I have the mx 600 mouse and theyre settings for it on setpoint.
The problem im having is smoothness with gaming in fps shooter games.
the game play is fine, im getting fps of 25 and up,sometimes its even at 40+.

When im moving it the mouse, it doesnt move slowly, it feels like its on a really rough surface, im using a mouse pad though.
I know the mouse is not faulty because i just got a replacement for my previous one.

here are the pics of my settings for the game.

R6Vegas_Game2007-08-0216-35-24-64.jpg

R6Vegas_Game2007-08-0216-33-59-78.jpg

R6Vegas_Game2007-08-0216-26-03-09.jpg

R6Vegas_Game2007-08-0216-25-55-11.jpg

R6Vegas_Game2007-08-0216-25-53-24.jpg

Few things I would try. I have a G5 optical laser mouse thing. Anyway sometimes it gets really dirty under the sensor and I just grab a Q-tip and swirl it around in there and it runs ALOT smoother. However, I doubt this is the problem because the mouse is brand new.

Check mouse acceleration in game and in windows (in the mouse settings page it is marked as make my mouse more accurate or something) anyway, if you disable those it makes gaming + aiming alot better (Ex-ET Player).

Also the polling rate would be another thing to look at.

By no means am I an expert those are just the things I would look at, I will try and dig up a certain mousefix.reg file created by a famous ET player named Raziel who could aim like no tomorrow, that MAY help.

Sorry to hear about this, good luck.

ok, ill disable mouse acceleration.and what about the pointer speed? should i set it in the middle? abit more to the right.
And for the mousefix, will their be one for my mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom