Mouse freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloppstock

Baseband Member
Hmm..seens i reinstalled Win XP i experience a wery anoying problem with my mouse
it stopps responding at random...cant move the cursor, frezzes and never release untill im forced to reboot the computer
i have spyware and virus checked and i cant find any pests
have the latest logitech mouseware firmware installed (tested to reinstall)

have anyone experienced anything similar?
hijack this log?

Thanks/Kloppstock

Hmm..seens i reinstalled Win XP i experience a wery anoying problem with my mouse
it stopps responding at random...cant move the cursor, frezzes and never release untill im forced to reboot the computer
i have spyware and virus checked and i cant find any pests
have the latest logitech mouseware firmware installed (tested to reinstall)

have anyone experienced anything similar?
hijack this log?

Thanks/Kloppstock

Is your mouse wired or wireless / USB or an older PS/2? Have you check if the mouse is responsive on another computer? Try another port? What Windows OS? Stuff like that should be ask and answered so we have some more information to work with.

Is your mouse wired or wireless / USB or an older PS/2? Have you check if the mouse is responsive on another computer? Try another port? What Windows OS? Stuff like that should be ask and answered so we have some more information to work with.

its wired, not USB currentely (can be with a attach add-on) no i have not checked on another computer, i have switched ports currentley yes..now lets see whats happend..if not perhaps i should test blowing on the contact with my breath just like we did on old Nintendo 8-bits cassette:s when thei screwed..up:eek: :laughing:

its Win XP

One thing thath i found strange is, when the mouse have died, its enough to pull out the wire socket and re-attach it again, and the windows deafult sound thath a hardware has been found triggers

and its start to work again emediatley after doing so,
doesnt thath talk against thath its the mouse thath are failing, moore sounds like my computer cable-inputs have started to crack down?

therefore im not sure yet? if its a good idea to run to town tomorrow and buy a new mouse:freak:

any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom