Motherboard warning sound overheat

spike47

Baseband Member
HI everyone and a happy new year to all

I have a problem with a Foxconn MoBo that I have just fitted , it keeps making a buzzer sound and the CPU Fan goes flat out every time I try to download a youtube video or if I have more than one browser page especially 2 ebay pages , it just seems to buz quicker when using a lot of graphics , I have tried a PCi-Express video card and it makes no difference .

The warning temp in the bios is 70 the highest I can set it .

MoBo : Foxconn 946 GZ MA , CPU 3.00 GHz , Ram: 2 GiG , Windows 7 Ultimate .
PSU : 500W .

tks

spike

Open up the computer and check all connections on the mobo. Check RAM slots and other card slots, make sure everything is correctly in.

Thank you all

I seem to have sorted the overheat problem , when I had the MoBO out I was just looking around it where the CPU heat sink sits in the board and I noticed that the board where the 4 legs are clipped into had a slight bend in it as if the pegs where pulling to much on the board .

what I done was released 2 legs in opposite corners and the board seemed to have pulled back level .
put everything back in and booted up and running a video the fan speed increases slightly but no overheating and no buzzer going of so it seems to have fixed the problem !! .

spike

Back
Top Bottom