Motherboard Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

erichan

Baseband Member
I have reinstall my windows XP but I need to update and reinstall my motherboard driver.The problem is i had lost my motherboard CD-ROM driver so i downloaded Everest Home Edition to access the make and model of my motherboard so that I can download from the manufactuer's site.The information I gained from Everest is as follows:Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID : 12/14/2000-693-686-2A6LGV3GC-00
Motherboard Name : Aristo AM-957

I search all over the internet but cannot find the appropriate location for this particular driver.Can anyone please direct me.Your assistance is greatly appreciated.Thank you very much!!!

What is the make and model of your computer?

From what little info I have found, it seems like a P3 board.

sPlAtOiD said:
This is as close as I can get just click the links on the page and look around..

http://drivers.hu/product.php?prodid=4365

I am not sure whether i am correct or not.I tried to download the driver from here:http://www.drivers.hu/drv_dwnload.php?id=11618. In this zip folder,there are 4 files,namely,V1212AG.Bin;V1214AG.Bin; V1218AG.Bin and note.txt.The details of the note.txt is as follows:
ARISTO AM-957 VIA-ApolloPro133 (ATX) Motherboard - Award BIOS
(VT82C693A+VT82C686A/686B)

V1212AG.BIN For Winbond (39A) Clock Gen IC
Dec/2000

V1218AG.BIN For Winbond (39B) Clock Gen IC
Dec/2000

V1214AG.BIN For ICW-W144 Clock Gen IC
Dec/2000

.2MBit (256KByte) Flash IC
.Added support on VIA South Bridge 686B
.Different BIOS files for different Clock Gen IC support

Remark :
======
Please identify the clock generator IC on your motherboard before updating the BIOS. Upgrading with a wrong BIOS file may result in failure to power up after the upgrade !

I can't figure out what all these files are for and are these the motherboard drivers?If so,how do i download and open them?Pls advice.Thank you!

go into device manger and were u got a device ..right click and update and thne goto the folder were them files are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom