more frequent blue screen which part would it prob be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipercrazed

In Runtime
well i kinda knwo what i did wrong, its a biggie, i plugged in a 120mm fan without tunring the computer off
it was just the window fan and i wanted to test and make sure which way it was blowing, oops. instant blue screen.

restarted worked ok, it blue screen like four or five times that day, i fanlly unplugged the fan thinking it might be bad no that it sugered the power, been fine for five days no probs AT ALL, until a couple minutes ago, blue screen under full load(guild wars)
ive been playing nonstop all this week, could it just be that?
40 hours in 5 days :)

i know somethings broke, the PSU?
what seems to be the major issue when blue screen occurs?
my psu is a thermaltake 430w $40(sleeved cables)
model: xp550 np

you can see my other componets in my sig, if you need more info ill post, thnx

would u suggest a ocz powerstream?
that chrome one, with the blue sleeved modular cables
i think it goes for $75, like 550 w or something colse to that

i have the money but was saving for a new processor, but w/e, i need a swiftech storm block before i get a hotter processor, which will be many dollars

haha. thats how i killed my hp :(. i plugged a fan in and i knocked a wire and the wire fell out of another fan and hit the space between my mobo and the pci slot...nice aim for a ****ing wire, killed my vid card, cpu, mobo, and ps..all of em, building a new one now...but no i hot swapped all the time, harddrives, cd drives, fans, pci cards, my pc was a server, so i never tunred it off :) but now its dead, so its always off :(..i sugest getting a better power supply, maybe a 600watt thermaltake, somethin thats more than 80bux, and get a warranty on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom