Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane84722

In Runtime
I have two identical lcd monitors monitors. One monitor is close to a year old and the other is new. The old one is not as bright and the colors are a little different. Is this normal for lcds as they age? They are both configured the same exact way. Thanks.

What video card are you using? What version of Drivers? What Operating system?

Check the drivers for the card. Normally there will be settings for each monitor in a dual monitor configuration.

You were right about the panels, they are different. I've read online I should try to get consecutive serial numbers. I have the serial number of the new monitor, it is letters and numbers, but what should I look for in consecutive? What part of the serial number, the front, the ending???

Figured that's what it coulda been.

As for the serial number...it can vary. Depends on how they ship them out to places if you'd get consecutive ones or not, and even then it depends on which ones you actually end up getting.

Figured that's what it coulda been.

As for the serial number...it can vary. Depends on how they ship them out to places if you'd get consecutive ones or not, and even then it depends on which ones you actually end up getting.

NICE! It's awesome being right isn't it?

I learned something in this thread so I've repped you carnageX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom