Monitor And Video Card Issues

I think that I should speak to someone else, who might actually agree with you, because these guys don't think it is the power supply. I hope you understand that I need someone else to confirm your opinion, because I can't trust anyone on the internet. :)
OK, so I left the test on for about 10-15 mins and it went up to 53 degrees celsius

I think that I should speak to someone else, who might actually agree with you, because these guys don't think it is the power supply. I hope you understand that I need someone else to confirm your opinion, because I can't trust anyone on the internet. :)
OK, so I left the test on for about 10-15 mins and it went up to 53 degrees celsius
I agree with PP Mguire's supposition. The power supply, right now, is suspect number 1. Under-powering components can lead to strange things happening.

I agree with PP Mguire's supposition. The power supply, right now, is suspect number 1. Under-powering components can lead to strange things happening.
This. Google for any site you want to get as many opinions as you like. Hell, go ahead and email AMD to get their opinion. You underpower and undervolt components, they screw up on you. On screen artifacting comes from an unstable graphics card which can come from either overheating, unstable core/mem volts, or insufficient power from the power supply.

I mean, process of elimination and common sense. If you've changed everything except the PSU, the last culprit is the PSU. Seriously, you don't even have to take my word for it, or the facts presented to you. Process of elimination does that for you based on what you've already said.
Also, with an attitude like "I can't trust anyone on the internet", why post on a forum board in the first place? This isn't 4chan or Reddit full of trolls. We aren't lying to you, because we have no gain from that. :rolleyes:

Chill, dude. :D I came here, so that I can get some ideas about what could be causing the problem and that's what happened. My aunt knows a guy and I am going to talk to him today/tomorrow. Chill. :D

I came here, so that I can get some ideas about what could be causing the problem and that's what happened.

Alright, if these tech support people don't think its the power supply lets put that to the test shall we ?

Download this:
HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
Once installed screenshot while its open.
Screenshot it again, with a normal game or movie running in the background.
If either screenshots show its undervolted on the psu or gpu you let pp help you out.

If its not undervolted like the technicians said, you take back the info with the computer you gathered and make them help you.

That should be a fair deal you can agree with.

Back
Top Bottom