monitor trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
i have a viewsonic vx724. the power light has been flashing off and on for the past few days. when it turns on i can see everything but it shuts off a split second later. usually it eventually would stay on but i came home sunday ad havnt been able to get it to stay on since. i have tried different cables and tried using a different monitor. swapped monitors with my brother. his worked on my comp and mine did the same thing on his.

I use to own a Viewsonic VX922 19" LCD Monitor. It was the best gaming monitor I have ever used; awesome monitor....... until the power light started flicking on and off.

Mine started happening about 3 years after I purchsed it........ and I paid really good money for it.

Is your power light green or orange when it's flickering on and off?

I was able to use my monitor for another few months before I had to completely chance it............. this is what worked for me and many others who purchsed Viewsonics.......... Turn off the monitor, Unplug the power out of the monitor, wait about 1-5 mins, and then replug the power, turn on the monitor.......... and pray it works; if it fails, repeat those steps again........ Oh yea, make sure your in windows already when you do this....... Booting up with this problem is almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom