monitor not working with gpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
well those pics are bs cause mine didnt come with a power cable and the hdtv cable only comes with the hdtv inputs no svideo or normal rca like they show in rca. but ill look to see i def did not see a power input anywhere

Try another card in that motherboard.

But you said you had that card, and that card has an aux power source. So..

buttt it doesnt... those wires and cables in that pic must be to a sister card of this card newegg always does that but mine doesnt i could post 360 degree angle pics.

i called bfg tech and they told me to switch the card into a diff pci express slot i did and it didnt work and they told me they could fix it or replace it but that could take 3-4weeks lol yeah right

so i called newegg and they sent me an rma number right away so im packing up the box but im gonna go out and buy a really shitty vid card to see if it works and that it isnt my mobo thats being stupid.

um right on the box it says 7600gt overclocked and mine has 2 dvi outputs and i bought it directly from that link... sooo yeah im positive mines the 7600gt but no power inputs at all. unless its microscopic

anyway im rmaing this to newegg for replacement in the meantime im gonna buy a 6600gs to use/ see if its not my mobo thats fing up

My friend has a 7600GT, and his has a power connector.

So, I think you're RMA'ing it for no reason...but whatever.

but there is no place to put a power connector!!!! theres only one on the card for the fan and thats it and the fan spins and works properly!!

ill take pics of both sides of this card there is no place to put any power

ok help me find the power connector cause yeah unless its microscopic i def dont see it anywhere

1000630op9.jpg

1000631va4.jpg

1000629ij2.jpg

1000632yh5.jpg

1000633nh3.jpg

1000627ae4.jpg

1000628dz9.jpg

the only thing that would seem like it would connect to anything is this
1000634cs8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back