Monitor not powering on with DIY pc.
Someone PLEASE help! I recently built another pc for my husband and am having an issue where the monitor will not power on. The monitor is brand new, it is working as I tried on two of our other pc's without a problem. I have tried using both the on-board graphics, a different PCI graphics card, as well as the new video card and still have no luck. Here are the specs to the DIY I built:
* Gigabyte S Series GA-M55plus-S3G AM2 Socket mobo
* AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Dual Core Processor w/ included fan
* Master Power 450 watt PSU
* LG L194WT 19' Widescreen Monitor
* Seagate ST3250623A-RK 250 gb Internal Ultra ATA Hard Drive
* EVGA e-GeForce 7600GS PCI-E Graphics Card
* A-Data Dual Channel 1024MB PC4200 DDR2 533MHz Memory (2 x 512MB)
* Mad Dog Lightscribe Internal DVD-RW Drive (MD-16XTLI)
According to all documentation, the PSU is compliant with the mobo and video card. Everything is brand new. I can't get into bios to check for issues there, because I can't see anything, only a black screen when I boot up. The computer boots, cpu fan turns, DVD rom and hard drive seem to be running.. just no video. The strange thing is, if I unplug the monitor from any graphics source, the monitor states it is going into "power saving Analog mode". But if I plug it back in, it goes black again. Every method I tried, I was sure to have any other graphics card taken out before trying it in case of a possible conflict. Oh.. and I did try taking the CMOS battery out and leaving it out awhile and tried resetting the CMOS jumper too to no avail. The PSU connectors are both hooked up on the motherboard. The pc worked previously but a bad CPU caused instability and made it crash, so I changed both the mobo and CPU for what I have now.
Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!