Monitor not picking up any signal???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN

Baseband Member
Hi, lately I've been having problems with my PC it just randomly restarts and I'm not sure what the problem is so far I've checked to see if it was a heating issue but it wasn't because when I wake up and turn it on like 5-15mins later it just randomly restarts and sometimes I get a blue screen. So today it happened again but this time I'm not getting any signal to my monitor, like I can hear everything load and it loads up windows onto the desktop because you can hear the windows theme when you start up windows, so far I've check to see if it was a monitor issue by trying different monitors but the current monitor that's not picking up any signal works fine on my other PC so I am in need of help I'm currently running SLI aswell and my 2nd GPU Isn't picking up any power so I'm not sure if it's my GPU, MOBO, or PSU. Any help or suggestion will do please. - thanks

Ok, if you can (I'm not sure on how sli works really), use both cards separately and see if one is defective. If everything is loading up properly and you hear the sound, then i doubt its a PSU problem otherwise windows wouldn't load. It's most likely one of your gpu's.

I just checked and found out one of the card is defective not sure why exactly or what cause it to be defective even though when I tested it out with just 1 video card it lights up but I still don't get a signal on my monitor. Any other suggestion??

BTW if a video card is defective IE: not lighting up when you're on SLI is there a way to repair it or should I just trash it and get a single card/replacement for both?? that's compatible with my rig and gives better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom