Monitor not picking up any signal???
Hi, lately I've been having problems with my PC it just randomly restarts and I'm not sure what the problem is so far I've checked to see if it was a heating issue but it wasn't because when I wake up and turn it on like 5-15mins later it just randomly restarts and sometimes I get a blue screen. So today it happened again but this time I'm not getting any signal to my monitor, like I can hear everything load and it loads up windows onto the desktop because you can hear the windows theme when you start up windows, so far I've check to see if it was a monitor issue by trying different monitors but the current monitor that's not picking up any signal works fine on my other PC so I am in need of help I'm currently running SLI aswell and my 2nd GPU Isn't picking up any power so I'm not sure if it's my GPU, MOBO, or PSU. Any help or suggestion will do please. - thanks
- Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz
- EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- EVGA 01G-P3-1281-AR GeForce GTX 285 1GB 512-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
- OCZ Gold 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified
- Noctua NH-U12P SE2 120mm SSO CPU Cooler