Monitor loses signal, keyboard lights turn off after windows splash screen, long delay

mc02x

Beta member
Everything works fine except for a little something that is just annoying.
I can deal with it, im just wondering why it would happen.
Im using an SSD to boot up. Everything works fine and fast except when it gets to the Windows Splash screen.
The monitor seems to lose signal and my g15 keyboard's LCD shuts off and i wait for about 6 seconds. After that i can hear the login sound my keyboard LCD turns back on while the monitor goes back to the DVI connection displaying the login screen
Anyone know why this would happen after the windows splash screen?
Is it drivers?
Using an asrock z77 extreme6 MOBO, SSD firmware is updated

It's probably loading the drivers for them. Try updating the drivers for video and your keyboard.

I disabled the onboard intel video drivers so it was just my gtx 670 running and it fixed the monitor going no signal. I tried doing the same for my keyboard but there are 3 HID keyboard device drivers under keyboard. When i try to disable, 3 keep getting added. Im guessing this is why my keyboard shuts off for a while during the windows splash screen

I disabled the onboard intel video drivers so it was just my gtx 670 running and it fixed the monitor going no signal. I tried doing the same for my keyboard but there are 3 HID keyboard device drivers under keyboard. When i try to disable, 3 keep getting added. Im guessing this is why my keyboard shuts off for a while during the windows splash screen

EDIT: while my keyboard is not working, neither is the mouse. I have to wait atleast 10 seconds in the login screen for my g15 LCD to turn back on and then the mouse starts working as well

Keyboard is a Logitech g15
Mouse is a steelseries xai

its as if the usb ports reset themselves?

Keyboard is a Logitech g15
Mouse is a steelseries xai

its as if the usb ports reset themselves?

Edit: must be my xai mouse.. when i unpluggd it everything loaded fine and there was no delay on my keyboard starting up. plugged it back in the delay was there.

Back
Top Bottom