Monitor displays OUT OF FREQUENCY while accessing certain full-screen programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omertà

Beta member
Hello,

I'm now using a 15-inch LG monitor. Normally the monitor display works perfectly, but however I face a major problem when I try to access certain full-screen programs. Note: some full-screen programs I use work well in full-screen, but it is only with certain full screen applications that I face the following problems.

This is the error I recieve from my monitor when I try to access a particular full-screen application, which is "Until We Meet Again", a visual novel, which uses the KiriKiri engine:

OUT OF FREQUENCY
HF:62.9kHZ
VF:60.0HZ

OPERATING FREQUENCY
HF:30-54KHZ
VF:50-120HZ

TIME MANAGMENT 20SEC.

The same error occurs when I try to change the refresh rate to a higher value than 60. This same has also occured while accessing two or three other full-screen applications, such as full-screen DosBOX and International Cricket Captain. However, instead of full screen, if I somehow keep the applications windowed, then I can see the application and it runs perfectly e.g. DOSBox. However, it is impossible to keep certain applications windowed, so I am unable to view these certain full-screen applications, and the above error occurs.

Is there a way to overcome this problem? Please help. Any advice will be very well appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom