Which monitor to choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo23

In Runtime
I was looking at a few monitors and here are my choices:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

I like the Westinghouse because of the inputs but that's not what makes a monitor. I could choose one easily but I am inputting a PC and a Xbox 360 so I need to know which one is most easily capable of switching between them with no effort. I see some with a "Source" button but I'm not sure if the others have one like it.

WELL, if youre looking for a 22" monitor, first let me suggest that you spend a little more if you can, and go for a Samsung one... the Syncmaster 226BW is what i have, and its pretty much an amazing monitor, and many others agree with me...
otherwise, id probably take the Sceptre one...

also, if you plan on hooking your XBOX up to it... i know that microsoft actually makes a cable specifically for the XBOX360 unit that allows you to hook it up to your monitor, almost no matter which monitor you have... though, it costs about $40 (saw it at best buy, i think)...
im sure you could find a cheaper, non-name-brand one online or something... but my point is, cables that will let you do it are out there... :) - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom