Monitor Cable - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2006, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5
Exclamation Monitor Cable

Though it may seem by looking at the topic that I need a VGA cable , I do not .. What I do need is some help on finding a cable. What I'm looking for is a cable that connects the TOP of an LCD to the Right hand side of an LCD some pictures are on the link at the end of this post. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but I know it has 16 pins and that it is used to send data from the montors chip to the horizontal data or something like that, i forgot what everything is called. But the reason i need to do this is so I can move one of the chips to allow for viewing. As most of you know LCDs are translucent and I am making a projector out of an LCD and an overhead and the chip for the monitor is in the way, therefore i need a longercable to extend it, if anyone's help would be greatly appreciated that's all.

Below is link for Images / other Info
Artillery129 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.