Status
Not open for further replies.

AhBeng

In Runtime
Hello .. Can you tell me which mobo is better ? Thnx

P4M2-MVB
dsc00010tp0.jpg

dsc00013aa4.jpg

What do you mean, which motherboard is better? The first one, doesn't even have a PCI-e VGA slot (what kind of a slot is that?), second one looks like an AGP VGA slot. 3 DDR ports I believe, and that looks like an AMD processor socket in the 2nd picture? Or is it Intel Pentium D?

Im thinking of building 1 of them back .. just wanna know which is better to rebuild ..
both are pentium 4 ..
the ferst pic has 2 ddr slot ..
the second want is not ddr .. idk wat ram is call ..

Random Access Memory. RAM. Well if you rebuild one of those, I don't think it's worth it. AGP aren't as good as PCI-e and PCI-e's are pretty cheaper and has a better performance to it as well. Ok, nevermind. The 2nd picture doesn't even support DDR.

well .. i guess i've to buy new mobo than ..
can you point me some good mobo ..
not tat expensive tho .. thx ..

What socket are you planning to run? Intel's the best at performance right now, but the prices are ok compared to AMD's X2 prices. You can probably get a p35-Ds3r, they're pretty good motherboard's for their price.

Well, I don't really know much about any AMD's motherboards, but you can trust Gigabyte, ASUS, abit, and a few others. Maybe some other forumers that has an AMD processor can help you out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom