Mobo Going Bad???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looby

In Runtime
k i have an ASUS P4S800D-X Motherboard and all of a sudden i am getting error type things with the asus prob utility... the computer will be idling and all of a sudden pop... up comes asusprob and shows graph of CPU temp and its a 195F!!!!!!!!!!! i quickly throw open case and hmm mobo is cool to the touch and its the same all around the cpu socket...?... k what ever glitch NOPE happens more and more frequently... im also running a program called speedfan which reads the same temp as asusprob... THEN i just got a pop up graph with the +5v going to +8v +9v ???? idk could the sensors be going? could the board be going? PSU? im just not sure... thanks in advance for any help

Setup
ASUS P4S800D-X socket 478
Intel P4 Prescott 3E
BFG 650 Watt PSU
ATI Radeon 9600XT
Corsair XMS 2GB
Cooler Master AquaGate LCS Slightly Modded (better fan, tubing, and liquid)
XP home sp2

When you get this temp reading restart and go into bios and check your temp there. Also if you could get your hands on the program Everest and check temps and volts with it will give you another reference.

well temps inside bios are normal

will look for everest but i think i tried it and i would not work for some reason...

I think I would check it out further and when your satisfied its just a glitch get rid of all those Asus programs. I think they suck myself. Always caused me problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom