MoBo beeping Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i got it out and it literally flew across the room.....talk about a hard little mofo to get out. Well, its sitting on the table right now so imma pop it in and tell you guys what happens.....wish me luck

its nothing to do with the floppy u have video problems try testing ur video card on a different system.

yea i already know that, thx anyways. Well im fed up with this machine anyways so imma just take it down to the local shop tomorrow ><

make sure you dont have the Powersupply connected when you have the cmos battery out that will preserve it.

1. On the motherboard there is a small watch battery. Remove this battery along with the power cable from the power supply. Hold down the power button to fully discharge the system. Wait 2-3 minutes then reinstall the battery and plug in your system. Your reset is now complete

2. Some motherboards have a 3 pin jumper by the battery. Lets say that the jumper is on pins 2 and 3. Remove the jumper while the machine is OFF and place onto pins 1 and 2. Power on your machine for a minute. (Note: Your system will not POST). Shutdown your machine and put the jumper back to pins 2 and 3. Your reset is now complete

also if you take out the floppy drive does it work again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom