Micro HCSD Card Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinball1106

Beta member
Hello, first post here, hope it is worth it!

Well, I've been doing a lot with SD Cards recently, but I have little cousins who have seen my putting cards in the card reader, and they emulate everything they see me do...

Anyway, I have a sony system using a Micro HCSD card, and a camera using a regular SD Card. My laptop has a reader that I had been using, and my cousins put the HCSD card in the SD slot.

Now, as it turns out, the computer does read the card... I can move files around, but hard as I try, I really cannot remove the card from the slot. I don't believe I can remove the card from the inside (I already removed the reader and tried it. (This is an internal card reader).

Basically, my main problem is that the micro hcsd card is too small to be pushed back out as a normal card would be, even though the reader does read the card...

Any ideas, anyone?

tweasers? try to grab push it in a bit to eject and pull it out. Had to do something similar with a phone sd card.

This happened to me, I used a paperclip to click it, then it kinda fell out of the laptop I was on.

GL.

Just fool around with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom