Mic problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I have a match in cal for cs:s coming up monday and i need my mic to work... I just got my new build up and i cant figure out why my mic isnt working...

Anything i should try? It was working when plugged into the back untill i changed some volume settings... i just turned everything up....

now its not..

When you say it isn't working, do you mean you can't talk out of it or hear?

In any case, go to your Sounds and Audio Device Properties and go to the audio tab. Make sure your default device for your playback and sound recording are set to the mic or whichever you want.

I tried in front AND back and i can just not get any sound to come out of this thing in vent... It was working on my other comp last time i used it..

The sound test hardware detects the mic and i can hear my voice... it just doesnt work in vent i guess... hmmm

I tried in front AND back and i can just not get any sound to come out of this thing in vent... It was working on my other comp last time i used it..

Perhaps it could be your settings in ventrillo.
Go to start > accessories > sound recorder.
Record a clip, and see if you can hear a playback!
Maybe the mic is broken, if it's made by logitech, it wouldn't suprise me.

I had this happen to me where ventrillo settings got broken somehow. I had to completely delete it and reinstall. The mic was working, but it was somehow muted in vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom