Mic not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDD11791

Beta member
I will tell you the whole thing that happened. Late one night I was talking to my friend and playing Warcraft 3. I can't host on Warcraft 3 because of my router, so I unhooked my internet and hardlined my PC right to my Modem. Well, it did'nt work. So I rerouted all of the cables to the right ports, blah blah, my internet came back on. I got on Ventrilo with my friend and my Mic was messing up. So I didnt know what was wrong with it. I shut my PC off for the night. The next day I got on and my mic didnt work at all. I could hear my friends talking, but they couldnt hear me. I made it so I could hear myself by unmuting my mic in Playback in the volume controler. Well, I could'nt hear my voice, but I could hear my TV along with my typing over my headset. I was lost. I was using a intagrated Realtek sound card. Today I got a new sound card. A SB Audigy. It's for PCI slot. Well, everything sounds better but my mic still doesent work. I run windows XP. Please respond with mutliple solutions to my problem. Thx for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom