Messed up Media Player 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
when i built my new rig the first thing i installed was the Media player 10 (not from WinXP cd). i dont know wat the heck happened but i tried making a shortcut on my desktop today and i couldnt find my Media player. i went to program files and found only couple .DLL files icons, and skins. The only way to open Media player is by clicking one of my music files. i go to ADD/REMOVE files and its not there WTF.
can this be because i installed K-lite codec pack or Wat ? i dont feel like uninstalling it because there is no way and i hav a bunch of plug-ins i downloaded for it.

its nothing serious but its getting in my nerves!
help would be nice thnx ;)

If you just reinstall media player again it should copy over the old install and fix it up. But I never had a problem with the K-lite codec pack messing anything when I've used it.

thnx 4 the help, but trust me its not a virus im using 5 protection programs which are tough and it wont allow **** on my PC . so im pretty set.

i'll post the results soon

i installed it on my system without any problems . Odd because i dont remember getting rid of it even thou some files were still there :/

11 sucks in my opinion. 10, is a little better, but 9 is the way to go, but 10 has some pretty awsome settings. im using 10 right now, but my usb stick only works in wmp, and i cant explore it in my computer. pretty gay.

well, you could make an empty text file, and rename it Windows Media Player.MP3 and it will open wmp without playing nething.

im sticking with media player 10, iv use winamp in the past and it has horibble bass when it come to beats. MP10 has better sound and more opions for it but less and crappier skins than winamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom