Message I have never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did check for the drivers and there are no newer ones, but I think the idea of uninstalling them sounds good. Let's see if installing them over again makes a difference. i will also try shutting down aero and turning it back on and see what happens.
I did notice last night that my screen did go black for a moment last night and a notice came up but it went away before I could read it. These are the only two instances I have noticed anything out of the ordinary with this new build. I wonder if it could also be the new card?

Well, usually if it goes black then comes back and a small box comes up in the bottom right, it's because the nvidia driver has crashed and restarted.... That's why I stay away from Nvidia anymore, there drivers are starting to suck.

That's exactly what it was. What would you do? I can't have this crap happening when I am working with videos. This is terrible. Again, what would you do?

They aren't mom <3

Honestly, I would research and see if it's an issue with your card, or the drivers. I had a set of nvidia drivers, and an nvidia GPU, the drivers would crash, because they couldn't figure out how to make the fan go any faster or some crap. Was all heat related for me. Maybe try some slightly older drivers, or disable Aero (completely for testing) and see if the problems go away?

Well, usually if it goes black then comes back and a small box comes up in the bottom right, it's because the nvidia driver has crashed and restarted.... That's why I stay away from Nvidia anymore, there drivers are starting to suck.
This is the post I was referring to when I said that is exactly what it was. The one post was not up yet when I typed the post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom