media file gone mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantz24

Beta member
Hello, I am new to the forum and dont know too much about computers other than enough to get me through for the most part. Recently when I am playing mp3's with mediaplayer or itunes it will being cycling through songs randomly without pushing anything. it only changes the song within the artist i am listening too, doesnt change artists or anything else. sometimes half a song will play before it goes crazy other time half a second will play before it does this. all of my media files are on an apricorn ezbus 80gig external but everything else one the drive opens and is functioning. and if i go into the folders and play one song at a time it is fine. i am using a logitech wireless mouse/keyboard combo and its almost like a button is stuck but its fairly new with brand new batteries, i replaced them when this started. it did this once before and i reinstalled media player and it quit doing it but nothing i can think of is working. anyone ever hear of anything like this? ill try anything at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom