lost 25Gb, where is all the space at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I agree with timmer

reformat and you should find the missing hard drive space. It is a good idea to reformat once in a while anyway

Maybe he needs that much to store his ego.

Only joking Havoc2k5, with a laugh like that I have to keep my options open.

I dabbled with raids once, unless you are prepared to sacrifice storage for fault tolerance you can lose the lot if one disk fails. I know.

Does anyone else think 40GB is a little low for WinXP and games? It's possible but I think it wont be long before you fill it up and slowly grind to a halt when your swap file is compromised.

Anyway, a format seems a bit final. How about scandisk.

Omg! I just want some help with what i need to do to get my storage back. I dont need you guys in here laughing at how big my dam hd is. Who cares if it is only 40 gigs? I dont! If your not going to help me, then dont post here. Its my parents computer. Im only in high school. Right now i dont need anything bigger than 40 gigs. All i play is half life, counter strike, starcraft and san andreas. As long as i gets me to that i am dam well pleased with it. I will try to reformat it. Thank you to the guys that that suggested that. And for you guys that are just in here to laugh at my 40 gb hd, worry about your crap. Just be cause you have a hd bigger than 40 doesnt mean you can just come in here and do that. I needed help, not laughed at.

i would of if i didnt have a stupid download cap.

Right now i have 50GB of games (Not installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom