Logitech X530s - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default Logitech X530s

Hey, well my b-day is on the 31st, and my dad bought me these speakers(5.1) and they are really really nice for the money, the bass is unbelievable for me. My question was... I have the bass all the way up right now, (but i doubt i'll leave the bass all the way up for long), but would it effect the speakers in the long run if I left the bass all the way up?

these speakers are AMAZING! LOVE THEM.

Old 03-16-2006, 01:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Law
Wizard Techie

To some degree yes, but I wouldn't worry about it. As long as the maximum wattage is not exceeded you should be fine. If you start to hear some distortation then turn it down a little.

Old 03-16-2006, 01:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Techie

alrigh thanks, yeah, i've set the bass at ~about half way, im thinking that is good enough.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Law
Wizard Techie

I own this model too, got it from newegg for like $60 total. The downside to it is the rear speaker wires are not long enough and front is too short. I wanted to mount rear to the back of my room, but overall it's a sweet deal for the price and very loud compare to my old 5 watts speaker LOL.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Techie

ha, yeah, these things are pretty dam loud man, i was listening to a song, and the volume was about about quarter way, and the bass was pretty loud, and the bass was at 0 lol. Ya, idk where to put all the speakers, i just have them by my computer.. i like the one that can sit on your monitor a lot. My computer corner looks sweet now though, logitech speakers,keyboard,mouse all black , with a 19" blk monitor coming! haha, its going to look sweet.

I
Closed Thread