Logitech Setpoint binds not working often
Kind of a complicated issue, but i'm ripping my hair out over it, as it's really annoying
I am running the latest version of setpoint, 4.72, with a cheap logitech wireless keyboard and an mx1100 mouse. Alot of the time none of my binds will work, and the onscreen display (which usally shows a volume metre/text) is missing. Simply put, the program does nothing, until I restart setpoint.
I have tried reinstalling the program, tried using an older version, but nothing helps. I am currently running Vista, and the problem never existed when I was using XP.
I am hoping anyone who had a similar problem will be able to help.