Logitech MX510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private_Shon

In Runtime
Well i've been using my 510 for about 1 or 2 years now, its been pretty good.

well recently i've been having problems where the optical red light thnig would flicker or even jut turn off and the mouse would be unresponnsive. I have an old mouse that i replaced with my 510 about 4 years ago and its got a faulty wire but that seems to work fine.

Should i try fix my 510 or just go buy a new one.

And for a new one. i want a logitech but not wireless. Which ones good idea?

I would check to see if it's not the mouse but the USB port or your computer or the driver. Try plugging it into another USB port, if that doesn't solve it then update the driver to the newest. If you already have the newest driver then downgrade to the driver that came with mouse. If that doesn't fix it try using it on another computer. Hopefully something good will happen. If you have warranty on it that would be good, or just get another mouse.

The 518, G3 and G5 are all great gaming mouse. I got the 518, but I'm not the type that would spend alot of money on a mouse. It's all good if it's a Logitech product.

tried most of that stuff. but its wierd. nothing happens during gaming tho. i play games no screwing up and stuff. its only if i leave it doing nothing. thats just wierd.

we'll gonna gett a new mouse anyway becauase i've like burnt a hole in the logo with my sweat where my palm goes.

Private_Shon said:
tried most of that stuff. but its wierd. nothing happens during gaming tho. i play games no screwing up and stuff. its only if i leave it doing nothing. thats just wierd.

we'll gonna gett a new mouse anyway becauase i've like burnt a hole in the logo with my sweat where my palm goes.

I was going to tell you to check the mouse power management in the device manager. But whatever, since you already went and bought a new mouse.

oh yeah. it was screwed. awhile ago back this same computer had to get service coz the USBs screwed the exact same way it screwed now. it was working for a whole then just gave me the same message as last time. meh... i'll just get service i did buy 2 years pick up and return it already broke twice with the USBs last time and hard-drive. now the USB again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom