Logitech G500s gets HOT - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 11-23-2014, 06:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Question Logitech G500s gets HOT

Hi, I've had this gaming mouse for a few months now and in the last couple days playing games (specifically Far Cry 4) my mouse has been getting very hot, it's not like heat hot but more like electrical hot (you know the heat you feel from holding an RF gun, or putting your hand in the microwave). Its really bothering me the heat coming from it and I am confused as to why it is getting this hot because I had a mouse originally that was boring and old that I had for years and never once had this problem. (both mouses are not wireless) Is this a technical error on Logitech's part? or is my mouse a dud and it just wants to burn me as revenge or something?

superanthony9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Techie
Default Re: Logitech G500s gets HOT

Contact Logitech to see about getting an RMA on that mouse, also check the interwebs to see if others are having the same problems because it could be the mouse itself has issues and getting a replacement may or may not help
Joe C is offline   Reply With Quote

g500s, logitech, mouse, overheat