Logitech G15 Keyboard not working... again... - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2007, 11:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Logitech G15 Keyboard not working... again...

The keyboard is the Logitech G15 board.

Well, its been 6 months since my logitech keyboard has been acting funny. By funny i mean this: When i plug it in, or restart my computer, the normal typing keys don't work. The lcd and G-keys are fine, but i cant type with the board. If i have a macro stored on a G-key, i can press it and it will print to the screen, but none of the a-z 0-9 will. Now, i have been having this problem for at least 6 months, and Logitech support blows. They don't respond to my emails, or my posts on their forums.

I have a solution that works kinda, it takes between 10 sec, and 3 days for it to work. What happens is that when i plug the board in, i can hear the 2 out of 3 drivers being loaded. Now, i need to wait on this 3rd one, which usualy loads within 4 hours of plugging it in, but once a month or so, it will take upto 3 days to load.
Now, what can i do? anyone know how to solve this cause logitech's support blows and i will never touch their products again, but i don't feel like spending more money because i just paid 70 bucks for this thing, and i expect things to work like they should.

(Windows XP - SP2)
Closed Thread