Left Mouse Button not working properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o_0Tara

Solid State Member
I normally press my left mouse button lightly when using it, but I think it broke as of today. I have to press much harder than usual for it to work which is very hard to get use to, especially when I'm online gaming and I end up dying or something due to me not pressing the left mouse button hard enough. I tried unplugging and replugging it back in, and tried it out with slower and faster mouse settings, but it hasn't made a difference.

I'm not quite sure what kind of mouse I have but under the mouse there's a tag that labels it as: Mouse-in-a-box Optical Pro. It's not a wireless and I've had it for a long time.

I kind've had this problem for a while, except it wasn't as bad. The only real problem I've had up until now was that I've never really been able to hold the left button down to highlight sentence or something.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

It's not a software problem, so unplugging and plugging it back in and changing settings won't help.

Buy a new mouse, and keep it clean. Odd I know, but a clean mouse actually does increase longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom