Not open for further replies.

U8one

Solid State Member
Hi everyone.

I have a question, if can please help.

Monitor : L222WS Flatron 22 inch
Graphic Card : 8800 GT
Resolution : 1680x1050

I newly bought this computer and all with it and few days ago every time i started up computer icons on the far left side of monitor are kind of moved more to left, like outside the monitor. I tried to do manual adjustment and that didn't work either. Also the icons are visible behind left black part of the screen (not the darkest black, some dark gray).

2nd problem is that when i put my mouse cursor to that far left side of the monitor and if i slide up and down on the gray area, the black line follows cursor trough all the screen. I managed to solve this problem by changing settings to 1440x900 resolution and then reapply 1680x1050.

If anyone know how to fix this issues i would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: when i do print screen i can see whole screen, no black area ...

Sounds like you're trying to set a resolution that the monitor doesn't like. Does it do the same thing while on a low resolution like 800x600?

nope, on all other resolutions work fine, but for this monitor 1680x1050 is recommended

Doesn't seem like that's the problem because the specs here: LG L222WS indicate that the monitor is using it's native resolution.

Try insalling the latest drivers from nVidia first off.

I have the latest drivers for graphic card but problem remains still ... does any1 know where i can download new monitor drivers for L222WS Flatron ?

Thanks very much for your help so far.

i guess it's not too late but i think everything is ok with the monitor because at lower resolution it works perfectly ... so i guess i need drivers and i cant find them on the net

Monitors don't need drivers. Download the updated drivers from nVidia's site for your card, and then google for DriverCleaner Pro. Read the ReadMe text file that's included with it, and follow that exactly. After you've ran DCP, then reinstall the downloaded drivers.

hehe it's all ok, thank you all for help ... if anyone have the same problem you can solve it to get in menu and select factory settings. Thank you all for your time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom