My aunt has a Toshiba Satellite which I've used alot. I've never really had that problem. You might be right on the battery theory since you need your AC to make it work. What does the battery percentage say in the system tray?
- Gigabyte P35-S3G
- Q6600 @ 2.40GHz | Cooler Master GeminII
- 4GB OCZ Platinum @ 800MHz
- XFX 9800GT | Zalman VF1000 Cooler
- Antec Three Hundred Case | Antec NeoPower 380W PSU
- Acer 22" Widescreen LCD (1680x1050)
- Best 3DMark06 Score: 15109
PM me when you have read this.