Laptop Help Greatly Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

99leesea

Beta member
I have a Sony Vaio vgn ar11m lap top, bought less than 3 weeks ago.

However a few days ago it would not turn on, so i consulted the troubleshooting manual, followed the instructions, (remove battery and ac cable, then replace and turn on again) and got it working.

However, the problem persisted, and now I cannot get it to turn on at all. The green power light turns on, but nothing happens on screen.

It has been like this for a few days, I'm thinking of sending it back, as its so young, but could do without the hassle.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone might have. Thanks, Adam.

hmm sounds as if something is going bad in the laptop, i would send it back for a replacement if it has a warrenty (which i'm guessing it does)

If you got it from a vendor like Best Buy you should be able to take it back and get a new one within 30 days without having to send it to Sony.
Otherwise your looking at some time without your new notebook. Does it seem to be a power problem? Like the battery isn't charging or something?

Most vendors have a 14 day return policy, though if you get a nice manager there can be some flexibility there since you just want it exchanged. Try that otherwise I'd recommend ealing with Sony to get the problem fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom