Keyboard USB problem? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Question Keyboard USB problem?

How come whenever I try to use my usb ports on my keyboard (for anything) it says that here isnt enough power or something along those lines? Its a Logitech G15 keyboard. Thanks always TF

|Steam-Braz90|*
Old 02-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Keyboard USB problem?

are you running it for a laptop or a desktop please e-mail me and i will try and trouble shoot it for you but my best guess is that USB port isnt getting enough power from the powersupply and that you need to get a new one or that your usb isnt compleatly plugged into the motherboard. but if it is a laptop your keyboard may just be to elite for the computer and finnally you may have to much plugged in just keep what you need plugged in if none of these work than e-mail me and i will continue the trouble shooting.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Default Re: Keyboard USB problem?

I tried to PM you but you have it blocked. It is a desktop, usb is in all the way, 600w psu

|Steam-Braz90|*
Closed Thread