Keyboard is slow to respond - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 02-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Angry Keyboard is slow to respond

I have a 2 year old HP laptop and the keyboard is giving me problems.
When I type the letter it is very slow to show up on the screen. This is not an "all the time" problem but it happens often enough to be a big bother. We have wiped the hd and install a new copy of Win XP opsys. Have also installed a new keyboard and it is still doing it. Any guidance to fix it would be appreciated.

Pensacola, FL
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which keyboard and mouse should I get? pinoy3000 New Systems | Building and Buying 30 02-07-2008 02:47 AM
3 computers connected to same router, however 1 is abnormally slow... ac26xp Computer Networking and Internet Hardware 2 02-02-2008 05:55 PM
How to Share One Keyboard with a Laptop and a Desktop Computer jennyyu Off Topic Discussion 15 11-15-2007 06:52 PM
Kensington Wireless Laser Mouse & Keyboard GrimReaper23 Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals 0 06-18-2007 03:49 AM
Why is IE 7 so slow? How to fix IE7? Speed it Up Larry Internet Software and Browsers 24 06-06-2007 01:19 PM

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.