keyboard and mouse issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulofadra6on

Baseband Member
I have been using a logitech cordless keyboard and mouse for a few months now. the logitec EX100 (got it for 20 bucks at target) and for christmas i got a steelseries merc stealth keyboard...really nice except for one thing whenever i play wow (please dont laugh lol) both the keyboard and mouse cut out frequently. If i am typing on the keyboard while it cuts out whatever im typing when it comes back automatically copies itself until i press backspace..so i'd be typing something like "helloooooooooooooooo"

also the mouse would cut out where it would stop moving for a second...this happens often

i play other games like left 4 dead 2, dragons age as well use my computer for other functions but it only does this when i play WoW

i updated drivers from logitech and steelseries but still having the same issue. I took the batteries out of the old keyboard in case there was interference but still does it.

im fresh out of ideas...i've been looking for my old corded mouse to see if it's just the wireless thing but i cant find it =(

did you apply the latest patches to WOW?

Don't worry, I won't laugh, my brother and sister-in-law plays WOW as well. A friend where i used to work at, played it every second he had off from work...

edit: Nice dog too, lol

did you apply the latest patches to WOW?

Don't worry, I won't laugh, my brother and sister-in-law plays WOW as well. A friend where i used to work at, played it every second he had off from work...

edit: Nice dog too, lol

sorry thought i h ad answered it for some reason

yes i've installed the latest patches in wow..and im noticing the keyboard does it when im not logged on wow..though not nearly as much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom