Keyboard issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I recently bought a new M$ Natural Keyboard, and this keyboard comes with function buttons on the top of the keyboard. The only three that dont wor are the 'My Documents', 'My Pictures', 'My Music' function keys. All the other ones do; the media ones (mute, play/pause, stop, volume +/-, skip </>, the media player, mail, web-home, messenger, calculator, log off, sleep.

The keyboard didnt come with any software. I have looked around the web and havent found anything. Any ideas?

Try running windows update. Go to custom updates and look for hardware updates. Also, look at what your default folders are for my Music, etc.

Dan

I had all the windows updates installed over the weekend. There arent any hardware updates available. I dont need the music folder, I store my many gigs of music on a seperate hard drive. I would like the pictures and documents function keys to work. I havent changed the default folders. Where would I go to change this?

AND_YOU_ARE said:
I had all the windows updates installed over the weekend. There arent any hardware updates available. I dont need the music folder, I store my many gigs of music on a seperate hard drive. I would like the pictures and documents function keys to work. I havent changed the default folders. Where would I go to change this?

Hard to say exactly bc I'm using Win2K, not XP, but try right-clicking on the My Documents folder, and going to properties. See if what it says is something that a button could execute successfully.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom