Keyboard disconnecting when iPhone plugged in

ihavechickens123

Beta member
Hi all,

I've recently been getting a problem when I connect my iPhone to my keyboard, which has 2 usb hubs. When I connect it, a popup comes up on my phone, asking if I trust the computer or not. After I click yes, the keyboard becomes unresponsive and the backlight turns off. Sometimes it reconnects but other times it doesnt. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks!

System specs just in case:

CPU: Intel Core i7-950
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 480
Memory: Kingston HyperX 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Is it a older Logitech, they actually stopped putting the USB plugs on the keyboards because the extra power draw plus what the keyboard needs for power was too much draw on one USB plug so they got rid of them because the issues, my bet is having your phone charge and the keyboard lit up especially if it's a G15 with the LCD screen so it's shutting down due to power draw limits on the USB port.

Could be the same issue however, Might just be drawing too much power from that usb. The Logitech info I got from them when my G15 died and I got the newer version and asked why they did away with them. They were getting too many complaints blaming there keyboard when in reality it was just too much draw on the usb power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom