Kernel Mode Fails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejjman1

Baseband Member
This pops up. My game will go all black and this pops up. Eventaully the game will come back on.

any help is awesome.

I have windows 7 RC. I'm running 64 bit. Its got the latest NVIDIA drivers, its the GTX 295 Co_op edition.

thanks!
if you need anything else, post.

try seeing if theirs any patches or fixes for the driver that you have. or try rolling back your driver to an earlier version to see if that fixes it.

I let windows update install it and it went to 190.38.

This was after using Driversweeper

It was working fine, occasional glitches, then this happened.

I really freaked out, and this was right after another one of those error popped up with the kernel error thing..

I dunno what else to do

So I'm using PC Wizard 2009 to check my stuff.

It says my GPU diode is at 46C.

My fan is at 100%

I don't think its heated up...

Is that at load, or idle though? Start a particularly taxing game running and see how hot it gets.

60C isnt bad. I know my card can get up to 70C under full load. Those are the final drivers and there are no Beta Drivers. I would head over to nvidia's site and see what they say. Cause there is nothing explaining why this would be happening from a Windows standpoint.

The error you are receiving is a driver failure. Since you have the latest driver it is either a bug with the driver that needs to be fixed, or a bug in Win7 RC that has been addressed for the final.

If it is the latter of those, then there is nothing that can be done but waiting for Win7 to get released in Oct and installing the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom