jacked up colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
all the colors are on every video i watch are so screwed up. i wouldnt be able to tell whats going on unless i hadnt seen it already. ive only watched 1 video on my computer since i built it so i just thought the video was remade to look like that. i just watched something from the pc game section and it was jacked too. ive got the newest drivers, the 77.72. its the bravery video thats all black and white but theres yellow stuff. now its all green and fuzzy looking

I think I have seen this before on the forums. Go to the graphics properties and check to see if you have an overlay enabled. Out of the past 3 or 4 instances of this, the overlay was the problem for most of them.

Yeah I had a problem similar. I have a 6800 gt, and all i had to do was right click on desktop, then go to nvidia display, then to C U. After that, go to color correction and then i made sure 'overlay', 'desktop', and 'all' were set to advanced mode. This fixed my problem. My video's were a bit dark, but all you have to do, is in the 'overlay' option, pull the middle slider thats on the graph, up about 1/2 way to the top, from its CURRENT position, which should be in the center. Run a video in the background and mess with that single slider. Hope this helps!

Side note: make sure everything is set to defualt then mess with slider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom