iTX System refuses to Play Ball. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 05-11-2015, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Residential Loon
Default iTX System refuses to Play Ball.

I've got an iTX system hear that will just not play ball with an OS installation. Every time I go to put Mint on it it just repeatedly crashes. Screen locks, keyboard and mouse freeze and the System screen shows horizontal lines.

I've taken out the HDD and changed it, tested the Memory, added more Memory. I know I'm using the correct charger and adapter. I'm running the system Via. VGA - D - Sub.

Its an L100 iTX Acer System.

Its got my head boxed. I could run Hiren's but want to as a last resort as in checking with you folks first if you can provide any advice.
Spud1200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On