Irql_not_less_or_equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over man, I won and you lost. Just let it go, you'll speak when you're spoken to, okay? Now, don't speak until I have given you clearance.

Anyway, after that VICTORY, I solved my problem (so far) by downloading two updates from Microsoft.com. Who knew that updates from Microsoft could actually FIX your problem, eh?

no you didnt say a bad word, but you did start it, with all that noob nonsense and whatnot.
(even tho it does say Newb Techie)

ok bahamut, what is the manufacturer of your pc? is it like a dell or hp or somehting (if so, what is the model number)

or is it a custom build (did you buy it from a store, or build it yourself)(what is the model number of the motherboard)

also, most pc's when they turn on they say "Press *** to enter BIOS" (*** being any combination of keys, from F1, to DEL, to ENTER, even in some cases "S")

Ok, I've had this PC for about a year now and it JUST started happening (ok, it's been going on for a few weeks, like 3.) I'll check my motherboard number, and my friend helped me build it (he knows what hes doing). All my parts are from Newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom