ipod nano 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
roflcopters

Norcent I love reading your posts. Might I ask how old you are??

I would say the iPood is shot. Get a different one. Sory if you don't have the money - you've survived this long w/o an iPood, why can't you go any longer?

I need money thats why I bought a broken ipod so I could fix it and make money but that didn't work out so well cause this ipod sucks.

I really need this thing fixed so please help me out here. I can't spend anymore money on this cause I just found out I have $3,000 less then What I was expecting to have in my bank account.

Ever heard of reading your statement when it comes in the mail? Or checking your balance online? Or keeping up with it yourself?

I never really cared that much cause I always knew how much I was making. I made about $3,000 over the summer and probably spent around $500.00 but still where did the other $2,500 go? Oh well I will use my salesperson skills to make that money back easily. I was gambling the other day but I only lost $50.00 and I made $200.00. So I know it wasn't from gambling cause I haven't done that since cause I am not addicted.

I know whats wrong but I don't know where to buy a new motherboard for my ipod for less then $20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom