IP35-e pci issue - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default IP35-e pci issue

It all started a week ago, i was overclocked at 3.1 ghz on the e6750, works fine but it brings my ram up to 840 mhz something that didn't so after my ram cause 3 or 4 bosd i lowered the fsb to 400 and decreased the multipler to get some overclock with out killing my ram. i checked my ram and after 6 hours 0 errors, yeah. however several windows files have gone corrupt, i ran chkdsk a couple of times and manually fixed the ones it complains about. but now my network adapter (the onboard marvell miniport thing) doesn't work. my HD audio does, my pci-e geforce 8800 does but not my internet.

here's what i know
the HD audio is showing up in device manager
network adapter doesn't.
network option used to show up under pci devices in bios no longer does.

things i've tried
restarting X 30
clearing bios X 10
fail safe and optimal on bios
flashing bios with new version
fresh installing \ repear marvell miniport drivers
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts